Creating a Professional Binder

I spent the weekend creating my “professional” binder and it feels so good to be organized. I got the idea from @lorae.the.pa when she shared how she was prepping for interviews and a job. When you graduate, the amount of forms and licenses and certifications and other miscellaneous information you might need quickly is a little overwhelming. So I’m showing you what I did (and you might want to save this post if you’re still in school or a pre-PA)!

I organized the dividers by:

πŸ”˜Job contract

πŸ”˜Cosigned charts

πŸ”˜Licenses/certifications/diplomas

πŸ”˜Vaccines/TB tests

πŸ”˜CME

πŸ”˜Application information (keep receipts so you can be reimbursed)

πŸ”˜EMT stuff (or anything from your prior healthcare job)

πŸ”˜Interview stuff (copy of most recent CV, references, etc.)

Customize it to what you need but these were the big categories for me! I made a few copies of the items in the binder and placed them in clear plastic protectors. It pays now to keep all of this information in one place and organized!


Courtney

Comments

Popular Posts