The Best Tool for Applying to PA School

Sometimes getting everything in place to even apply to PA school actually takes longer than PA school itself, I’m serious! The average applicant has several years of shadowing, healthcare hours and life experiences to gain, and then must document all of that on the CASPA application. As a young high schooler who had her sights set on becoming a Physician Assistant, I tried my best to keep a spreadsheet of all of the requirements. But new schools are added, some drop off and the requirements seem to continually change. I was swimming in spreadsheets and papers with scribbled notes stuffed in a folder. When it came time to applying to PA school, I seriously dreaded going back through all of my years of information to compile my last 8 years into my application. It was tedious and incredibly frustrating. I spent so much time googling every PA school in the country, then narrowing down places I’d consider moving, then individually researching every single program to input all that data into a spreadsheet. Even with this methodical approach, I still ended up applying to one program that I wasn’t qualified for so I got immediately rejected which was a hard pill to swallow financially and because I got such an immediate rejection. When I first heard of my PA box, I knew I had to find out more because this was the very thing I wished I had when I was applying.


It seriously does everything for you. All you have to do is input your information and it can tell you what schools you’d be eligible to apply to in the click of a button. You can filter schools by so many categories: tuition cost, GPA, healthcare hours, shadowing hours, entrance exams, location, accreditation status, and now by pre-requisite course requirements. Not only does this save so, and I mean SOOOOO much time, it also allows you to stay incredibly organized with all your own information in one spot. You also won’t be making the mistake of applying to programs you’d never qualify for in the first place, and save that money and heartache of rejection. The year-long subscription is only $65, and if you use my code ‘Courtney15’ it’s only $55. I’d pay way more for that because as a busy pre-PA student, time is money! I hope you find this as a vital and helpful tool to help you get into the program of your dreams! 

✤Courtney

Comments

Popular Posts